Tuesday 12 February 2013

5 days of being inspired at 2 pm

Tuesday: This little ladder has been left alone in a corner... Waiting to be stepped on over and over again.

Taking this out of context, or replacing the word 'ladder' with something else got me thinking...

...or just posting a link to M.C. Escher.

 

Wednesday: Observing the process of leaves rotting away.... possibly document these stages on black and white film? Complete a cycle.


Thursday: Can frustration be inspiration? I think it can... perfecting things or rather having things do what they should, could be a topic... but what is enlightening about it is that nothing is perfect and probably will never be... purposefully creating imperfect images might be the key of today's lesson. 


Friday:  This is how I feel today:
...realising that I just consumed this image...from https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiKo3R9PBufWZ-zVLbrHL8rkO2N2ZRAmegAwSsAakgf8rwuuOYvoZO4aneGpMP6DMn1z44-bFv36xDg7ErpreKJ91HaTm2hYb1CYrzDsM7h7Dm1qhERAadQ39KDNa8DGWToGN8Y8HTPBD0/s1600/No__1__Consumerism_by_AutaAutistik.jpg


Saturday: I have a paper on the fridge stating the different names given to MSG (Monosodium Glutamate), the food additive, so that I can avoid it. Today a very strange insect sat on it. 

To think that nature sits on paper... on a paper that informs about sneakiness... about people trying to add something but trying to hide it from you... its strange... I would love to think that this little flying thing knows that and sat there to remind me of it again...

My conclusion... be aware of your environment whether its an animal or chemicals found in your food.



No comments:

Post a Comment