Monday 18 February 2013

Light

Today I woke up early... at 6:30 am... even that my alarm was set to 7:00 am... but I decided today that for the first time possibly this year to not try and get that half hour into my nap time but to actually wake up. (What I consider early might be late for other... that is not the point here).

Through blinds one could see sun rays of this warm light (or cold light, depending if you're and artist or scientist) that just reminded me of endless possibility... of little space ships beaming themselves through to us, of highways of dust made visible, of patterns that make up secret messages only waiting to be decoded by someone... of hope (I was very reluctant here to write this last little word as I find that it is being overused in the wrong places...and thus became/ becomes a cliche... but whether it's fortunately or unfortunately, I find it appropriate).

I always enjoyed shooting early mornings, especially fashion. I think this week I will try that again.

Yes! Its a Monday morning and I am motivated and inspired. And to just round this off with another small cliche... I did find that the reason for my good mood is because I experienced the possibility to still surprise myself.

Yes! *



*Including this made me laugh, it has no other purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment