Sunday 21 July 2013

Vintage Action

I browsed around and found some stunning actions for Photoshop that create an old vintage look similar to pictures taken years ago. I played around with some and they are in fact amazing.

Here and example of my favourite action:
Image taken by me (Karolina Rupp Photography)

Unedited Image

After Vintage Action

This should indicate that it is in fact incredibly easy to improve an image "just like that". You need no skill of colour nor of editing software. It's just automatic. I guess what makes me feel a little better about using these actions is that I understand what they do. This doesn't make it better but in fact just quicker. Welcome to the 21st century. 

If you are interested in this action I applied above just use the comment function below to let me know and I'll gladly share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment