Wednesday 30 October 2013

Showcase November 2013

Things have been quite hectic lately. The last assignments had to be handed in, preparations were made for my final exhibition, exams are coming up and finally I am starting an internship very soon. In these times I question how far I can push my stress levels. The only thing my mind is filled with is what still needs to be done or arranged and how I will possibly fit it all into my oh so busy schedule. 

But then again, is it just me who stresses? Some people seem to cope with so much work and just wing it somehow. They just do the things they feel are necessary and all seems to be working out fine. I will need to learn that!

But this post has a different purpose because as mentioned above my as well as my fellow students' final exhibition is coming up. Here the details:


Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment