Monday 25 February 2013

Reflection

I realised after going through my latest posts that I found myself becoming a little lazy. What I mean by this is that posting images and information relevant, I neglected the personal approach of just writing down thoughts I have.

By reflecting on this site and where I am with it now showed me that once a way is found to simplify things it is followed. This is of course not the point, the point is to reassess and reinvent new ideas and thoughts that can be inspired by things, but should not be those things! That is unfortunately what I've been doing, which will change now. I find that every external influence presented on these posts need to be personally drawn into context of why it found a space on my blog... why it inspires me... or how it is a key to my photography.

The reason I write this here is that I don't what this blog, this effort to be associated with my personal procrastination, but rather my hard work to stay creative and explore topics that contribute to the inspired and somewhat excited K. Also, it should function as a guideline of how to systematically tackle inspirations, in case I would find myself feeling creatively blocked and need step-by-step instructions.

I hope that by putting my thoughts into words they become real (they normally do...). I just upped my own level of expectations... of not putting down the obvious but making an effort to explore depth... this makes me feel excited about what will follow... and more truthful.




No comments:

Post a Comment