Sunday 3 March 2013

Sundays

Today, Sunday,  I stayed indoors the entire day, and it feels very strange... looking through the blinds and seeing the last sun rays hitting earth for this day... thinking back to these nostalgic times when everything seemed so promising, so free... but at the same time scary and challenging but in such a good way that it is never experienced the same way... for me driving at sunset triggers a little of nostalgia, but only sometimes... I wish I would find a recipe to feel that way when I want to... that sense of wonder and inner joyfulness. The most interesting thing about this whole concept though is that if you feel a sense of nostalgia, chances are that the person you're with at that moment feels it too. How strange?!

How amazing would it be if photographs can be taken that trigger nostalgia in people. Is it possible because you would need to be certain it would have that effect on most of your audience otherwise it's personal interpretation and sensation rather than universal... universal what?! I believe for today this is enough writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment