Tuesday 18 June 2013

A thought. A metathought.

It amazes me how many people are on this planet. How all of them somehow make it happen. Make themselves happen, even if it is just surviving. I am thinking of all the people in so many different countries and landscapes and cityscapes somehow all living together intertwined. But one thought about this whole idea bothers me. Who does the world belong to? One would say 'It belongs to the people'? But frankly, it does not. If it would, I could visit any place on this planet tomorrow without having to get a visa etc. But this is not what I mean, what I am in fact referring to is the idea of does this world not actually belong to our minds? Because yes we can see bodies walking and talking but without a mind there would be none of the latter. Say we agree. This earth is cramped with minds, thus with thoughts and all these thoughts if they would be floating around freely could be seen as the collective consciousness. So imagine you have to give this bubble of thoughts a name that actually does not refer to what it is seen as (collective consciousness) but to what it means, to what the mother-thought is all about?! I believe it is tricky. Obviously. But the thought made from the collection of thoughts I would call 'The Metathought' for the purpose of this blog. Imagine you would be able to access this metathought and throw it around like a ball, swim in it, burn a part to see how it heals itself again and cut it in half to be able to say that you were the one who experienced half of it. 

I wonder if your thoughts are still part of it if you're the one playing with it? 

This is it. A random thought for today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment