Sunday 26 October 2014

No Connection

After many weeks of studying to finish a degree that does not really seem to fit into my creative work, I now feel relieved. Tomorrow will be the last time I will sit in a row consisting of probably thirty desks, repeated endlessly to form a matrix, filling up an entire hanger-sized hall.  

The great thing about this is that I will have loads more time to photograph, develop and print in the future, which brings me to my next point: A new series in celebration of a great year, with all it's good and bad moments we may or may not know about. This time I will approach architecture using large format film photography. The release date of this new project is possibly February 2015. 

For now, here is an image I simply call "No Connection".

by Karolina Rupp Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment